Yahoo email and BTD e-ticket confirmation on inquiry

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
Hi Less and Christine and all. I used my Yahoo email address to submit an inquiry 2 nights ago but didn't receive the usual e-ticket confirmation. Does BTD not accept Yahoo addresses now?

I noticed the Amora Gem notification page wouldn't take it either so I used my gmail address. However when I look up my past orders in BTD's account history, it did take my old Yahoo address.

What's the deal? Moissaniteco.com won't take the Yahoo address either.

talk-Dana

Administrator
If you did not get the automatic reply with your ticket number, then we did not get your email.
@Yahoo and @Ymail users do not receive automatic reply messages from our system such as order confirmations and shipping notices - and more often than not, our automatic ticket replies. We have contacted Yahoo several times regarding this issue however it appears they are unwilling to work with us on the problem.

If you have an alternate email, such as Gmail, please re-send your email to us using that service!

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
If you did not get the automatic reply with your ticket number, then we did not get your email.
@Yahoo and @Ymail users do not receive automatic reply messages from our system such as order confirmations and shipping notices - and more often than not, our automatic ticket replies. We have contacted Yahoo several times regarding this issue however it appears they are unwilling to work with us on the problem.

If you have an alternate email, such as Gmail, please re-send your email to us using that service!
Thank you, Dana. Will you be able to link my account history if I give you my old Yahoo email?