Will there be an amora restock in 2021?

Hi all! Was hoping to order a 1.25-1.5 carat amora gem but it doesn’t seem like they’ve been restocked since last year. I known covid slowed the production but does anyone know when they might be restocked? Thank you!

MissCassie

The Pink Orchid
Hi all! Was hoping to order a 1.25-1.5 carat amora gem but it doesn’t seem like they’ve been restocked since last year. I known covid slowed the production but does anyone know when they might be restocked? Thank you!
No clue. If you want a superbly cut moissanite in that size, you can go to Distinctive Gems, their cut is just as good (and some prefer theirs). Their last "restock update" on BTD's website (which you probably saw) was from July of 2020 stating they have no ETA on when the Amora Gems will restock.

BTD has also had the exact same 75 Takara lab diamonds listed for nearly a year( they had 500 + at one point, then all the extra inventory disappeared), so maybe something is wrong with their inventory systems, or maybe they have mostly transitioned to selling to retail instead of directly to consumers?

I second MissCassie. Distinctive Gems is the way to go. I'm not sure what is going on with BTD but their customer communication is really lacking.