Who uses Twitter????

I can't do twitter...facebook is bad enough, lol! I really don't "get" twitter. I know my nephew likes it better then facebook BUT he is 16. I can't stand texting so it probably isn't for me

Last edited by a moderator:

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
klaudismum said:
Pink Crush said:
/ok /i made a new once since my other one got hacked. Mine is PinkCrush46.
PC i cant find your username.
I just checked for PC as well and couldn't find her... but she wont show up I don't think until she post a tweet...

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
ringenvy1 said:
I can't do twitter...facebook is bad enough, lol! I really don't "get" twitter. I know my nephew likes it better then facebook BUT he is 16. I can't stand texting so it probably isn't for me
... I follow a lot of shows I'm interested in ... and news stuff... plus I love to read and see what's trending and what everyone is saying and thinking about it... plus you don't half to use it on your cell... I like to use it online a lot too...

MrsFISH

Afficionado
Ok, I have never tried twitter, but I finally entered the tech world and have a fancy new smart phone. I have no clue exactly what it is, is it just a way to read up on everybody's status? I'd love to join the group, I have twitter button on my phone, can you tell I'm lost

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Hey MrsFISH.... yeah... think facebook but only with stautes... It's like you can enter what ever is on your mind... or you can go to what's trending and post what you think about that topic... It's a fun way to keep up with your friends when you have time too.... there is quite a few of us girls on there since BTD started a twitter page... Wink has one too I believe....

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Some of the ladies here have posted their twitter names in this post... just type it into the seach section and click the setting button.. under that you will find follow... that's it... your then following them....

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Oh.. and just a heads up... you'll half to make a tweet before anyone of us can follow you...