Who uses Twitter????

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
I just seen the post that BTD now has a twitter account so I ran to follow them...

Who all else here uses Twitter????

...... I'm RooGirl78 on my account... wouldn't ya guessed .....

I use Twitter more then Facebook ... to me it's more fun... so if anyone would like to follow me or would like me to follow them just let me know....

Last edited by a moderator:

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Well... twitter is kind of like text messaging or a message system used on your cell or online... but it gets so fun when you start to tweet with whats trending... there are some really fun conversations you can get into ...

I just started using Twitter. I don't have internet on my phone so I'm not sure how often i'll use it but it looks like fun.

I'm kristina8464 on Twitter.

I made a Twitter account a couple years ago and haven't been on it since. then when Less mentioned the contest I figured what the heck. Well when I logged on it today it looked like it had been hacked. There were a bunch of spam posts from my account, and I don't know how to get rid of them!

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
YAY kristina84!!!! You don't half to have internet on your cell... you can also text your tweets to 40404...

.... I'm going right now to follow you...

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Pink Crush said:
I made a Twitter account a couple years ago and haven't been on it since. then when Less mentioned the contest I figured what the heck. Well when I logged on it today it looked like it had been hacked. There were a bunch of spam posts from my account, and I don't know how to get rid of them!
I would just delete that one then PC and create another one... a few years ago my twitter got hacked and I had to do that... then started the one I have now... My facebook account just got hacked the other day and deleted some of my pics and contacts both for some reason... I don't know why people do that... I don't understand what they get out of it....

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Your welcome... all you half to do to set it from your phone is send the first tweet and it will send you a text asking you if you want to set that as your twitter text number and if so text them back with GO... when you text them back with GO they will them text you back a second time to tell you your number had been set and your tweet has been posted....

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
I promise klaudismum... all us girls here will have a ball if nothing else just following each other...