Who do I look like? ~~game~~

Macy said:
crossingfingerss said:
Oh what the heck, here's me. I've been told I look like Brooke Shields by my friend's grandmother, who then went off on a long story about the movie blue Lagoon. LOL but I think she was going by my incredibly large and untameable eyebrows lol!

I can't think of a celebrity right off the bat, but I do think you look like you could be a gorgeous Italian movie star!
Absolutely!! I don't think you know how STUNNING you are.

This is a fun thread. Grandma does look like Judi Dench! And babyangelbling...please take this as a huge compliment because I think she is a gorgeous woman - Sarah Palin.

Last edited by a moderator:
SmartyPants Dani said:
Can I play too? I LOVE celebrity doppelganger week on Facebook!

In the bathroom at work a few weeks ago....

And I don't know how I look so pissed in this one, I was just trying to show my mom my new bronzer!

I am interested to see which celebrities I get...
Right off the bat I saw Jordana Brewster!

SmartyPants Dani said:
Can I play too? I LOVE celebrity doppelganger week on Facebook!

In the bathroom at work a few weeks ago....

And I don't know how I look so pissed in this one, I was just trying to show my mom my new bronzer!

I am interested to see which celebrities I get...
I see Sara Bareilles...

Mostly because of your lovely curls, dark eyes and pretty smile! I know the facial shape is off for her.

Macy

Connoisseur
Smarty Pants Dani, yep I think you like the celebs already mentioned, Demi Moore, Ricki Lake, and I'm also going to thrown in Danicka Patrick (race car driver) and Kyle Richards (Real Housewives of Bevelry Hills), all beautiful women

Danica Patrick

Kyle Richards

OMG you guys, those are all ones that I have never gotten before! (Much appreciated though!)

Over the years I have gotten Rachael Leigh Cook (less so more that I'm older though)

And Vanessa Carlton

And from my mom, John Cusack :p (I know what she means though!)

Your mom is a meanie!! haha, but I do love him!

I'm sorry I couldn't fimd who I was thinking of...I googled Italian actresses, then French ones...couldn't find her. I just don't know her name! It'll hit me 3 months from now!

Macy said:
Smarty Pants Dani, yep I think you like the celebs already mentioned, Demi Moore, Ricki Lake, and I'm also going to thrown in Danicka Patrick (race car driver) and Kyle Richards (Real Housewives of Bevelry Hills), all beautiful women

Danica Patrick

Kyle Richards
i see these two for sure but you know like Flash I think there is someone else she looks JUST like but I can't place it.

Hadley, you look like my cousin's daughter!!!
In fact, I thought it was her for a minute lol...You are very pretty!

TRacoon said:
Hadley, you look like my cousin's daughter!!!
In fact, I thought it was her for a minute lol...You are very pretty!
Ummmm, I'm not on here. Not sure who you meant this for. Although since you're saying, "You are very pretty," I wish it was me! I've been thinking about putting a photo up because I look like no one and I'd stump the whole lot of you.

Whoops! Guess that's what happens when you are buzzing through too quickly trying to catch up! I saw the photos of Smarti Pants Dani under your post and didn't pay attention.. sorry to freak you out! I bet you are gorgeous too!

OK, here's a challenge and a half for all of you. I swear I look like no one except "my niece" -- not my own niece, but evidently everyone else's because people often tell me, "You look so much like my niece."

This is me in split screen -- make up and a hair dryer vs. no make up and sweaty heat.

Attachments