Where Can I Find Information About Inclusions In Specific Takara Diamonds? Such As Type Inclusions, How Many, Where Located, Do They Show Face Up?

I can't find a dedicated page for each diamond listed which would provide that information. I'm sorry if this question has already been asked as I couldn't find it. Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Soleil!
The short term answer is you can email us with which diamond is of interest and we can provide that info.
That said, we just added nearly 40 new Takara's and these are all IGI graded which means we'll shortly be able to link the online cert and then you can just click and view the inclusion plot directly.
For reference, anything VS2 and above is not visible at all with the eye. SI we generally have them where the inclusion is a new diamond started growing near a side, which is an automatic SI but at the same time, more like VVS in terms of difficulty to actually see. (GIA standard dictates that a 'natural' like this is an automatic SI even though from a visual perspective it's often more like a VVS).

Let me get an IGI cert and show you what the inclusion plot can look like...
Best regards,
Less

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the plot for a VS1 as an example. The red color means inside the stone, and for reference, you need 10x magnification to see those tiny spots..thus invisible without magnification.

Attachments

Thanks so much Less. I really appreciate your response. I had one in mind to ask about but since you have added many more I think I will take a look at the new stock as well. If I have a question about a particular one I will e-mail you. Thanks again for your time.

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Soleil - thanks for the feedback!
We are working tonight on uploading all the new inventory and everything will have a link to the IGI cert direct with inclusion plots.
I'll post tomorrow when it's ready but it's a large inventory increase coming...I think we'll have the worlds largest selection of H&A lab diamonds in a few hours :)

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
We've added 500+ new Takara's to inventory!
You can now click on the cert number from the inventory page and it will load the IGI cert with inclusion plot and details.
I'll post in another thread with more details but you can view the inventory here:
Takara Lab Grown Diamond Inventory

Best regards,
Less