What is your "guilty pleasure"?

Italian pastries and mint M&M's.

I love bacon too. But I am PICKY. It has to be applewood smoked and so thin and crispy that it melts in your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, don't even get me started on mint M&M's. I look forward to them allllll year!

My dinner tonight was grilled cheese sandwiches on bakery-fresh sourdough bread. And yes, I am perfectly capable of cooking "real" food but there is something divine about grilled cheese with tomato soup.
Mmm, bread. Mmm, cheese.

Bread and cheese. Oh my, oh my. I love them too.

I told my fiance that stocking up on mint m&m's would be a good idea. lol

MissCassie

The Pink Orchid
I'd have to say my guilty pleasures are bacon, a nice medium rare beef tenderloin cut wrapped in bacon, McDonalds french fries (4-5 times a year), and those conversation hearts around Valentines day.
Those are the "unhealthy" ones though.

My favorite guilty pleasure (not because it is bad for me but because of the price) is SUSHI! I could eat it every day and never get tired of it, soooo good, so many things you can do with it! Dang it, now I'm hungry! *sighs and goes to nom nom nom on some organic baby carrots*

Milady said:
OMG, don't even get me started on mint M&M's. I look forward to them allllll year!

My dinner tonight was grilled cheese sandwiches on bakery-fresh sourdough bread. And yes, I am perfectly capable of cooking "real" food but there is something divine about grilled cheese with tomato soup.
Mmm, bread. Mmm, cheese.
That's gourmet dining to me

E., I think fat IS bad for your heart (or mine, lol) besides the other fried food that I love (and fried cheese) is also very bad for the heart...BUT I will join you in your camp.
I LOVE Ossobucco!!

elf925

The Pink Orchid
Bacon! Bacon and Bacon!

When we go to the breakfast buffets in Vegas or Laughlin, I probably eat 2 full plates worth, oh and only the fat part, I eat around the meat! Deep fried bacon, fried in bacon fat is food from the gods! Of course its been 3yrs since Ive had it. LOL

Maybe Im due?!

Aurora

Connoisseur
CHEESE ah beautiful cheese.....I'm allergic to dairy, and I'd give up any food to eat blue cheese, feta, brie, and any good French cheese (like all 500 of them lol)....well, I do love a good Dutch gouda too....
Sometimes I just have to freak out and eat em anyways and pay dearly for 3 or 4 days till it's out of my system.
I could live on cheese, good baguette and wine forever....

Love a good pastry once in a while too ~ almond and apricot filled croissants are divine!

Can I have more than one?

To start . . . .

Venti lattes no wait. . . . those mocha valencia's at Starbucks.
Chocolate....anything
***Cheesecake ***
pasta/bread