wedding pics

absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing! I love your wedding band. What does your ER look like? I love the diamond/sapphire look.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
I LOVE the professional photos! They are beautiful and eveythig about the day looked perfect. You were positively glowing! And so war your DH.

And I want to see the link to your ering too! It looks like kasmir maybe, with a halo??

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I couldn't envision how your veil would look on but it was just a stunning topper to your gorgeous dress. So lovely that the rain took a break for your happy day. What a wonderful experience this must have been. Hope the beautiful day was just the first of thousands. -Red

simgirl

Connoisseur
underwater/jungle photo shoot pics! This was soo much fun but hard work. its really hard to hold your breath, pose and try not to float up to the surface! a few hours of shooting, by the end we were soo cold i'm surprised you can't see us shivering.
anyway here they are. Also its really hard to be sexy and romantic when you have an audience of photographers and tourists.

pics!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
Those pics so sooooooo amazing and cool!!! I have never seen underwater trash the dress pic before, and I love them!!! Well worth enduring the cold.

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
OOOMMMGGG!!!! This is the first under water trash the dress photos for me as well... seems all the other ones I've ever seen had to do with mud or paint...

.... Those are the most romantic pics I've ever seen.... each one I would say that one is my fav.... then the next I would say it all over again....
.... you are so gorgeous and you and your hubby look so in love.... the pics are truly amazing...

OH!!! I love the underwater photo!!!! I've never seen a wedding photo like that!
The photo reminds me of an episode of America's Next Top Model where they took high fashion photos underwater. The clothing looked so cool.

simgirl

Connoisseur
CherokeeGirl said:
OH MY GOSH! That is the stuff dreams are made of! YOUR EYES are AMAZING! You are a beautiful bride and a lovely couple!
wow my eyes??!! thank you!

wow, love this. Husband & I are cave divers so the mexican ceynotes are high on the list. Now I just want to go for the photo shoot opportunities!
Your dress was beautiful before, but it's spectacular floating under water! Love these pictures so much - dreamy and surreal, congrats to you both!