Two Birch Jewelry, LOVE!

I happened upon a website called TwoBirch.com that sells CZ and sterling wedding and engagement rings, including curved bands and wraps / jackets which you don't see a lot in CZ and sterling. Their selection of engagement rings isn't huge, but their rings are beautiful. The actual website was a little odd, but I found them on Amazon and they were very prompt in returning my emails so I bit the bullet and ordered a ring I'd been eyeing. It's beautiful!! It's every bit as good if not better than my rings from Berricle and their prices were reasonable too! I haven't found anything about them anywhere, so I figured I'd make a post about them! Here's a link to a post I made in WB about it. The three stone is the new ring, the halo is the old one from Berricle. What do you think??

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/jumped-ship-from-halo-to-three-stone-ish

Love the new one! The old one is very nice too! Lol you make me want to look and see if I can find one.
I think the three stone looks absolutely lovely on your hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Almost 2 weeks later, and I'm still completely in love with it...AND I managed to find one that is similar on MoissaniteCo so when I'm ready to take the plunge I won't have to change the style

Last edited by a moderator:
Two Birch?

Has anyone heard of this company? I'm looking for a simple 1ct round solitaire in sterling to wear for a couple of years, and found them on Esty. I've tried QVC, Berricle, HSN, and others, but no one has a 1ct.