Tuscany trip

Ok,so now I'm just procrastinating,I have tons of things I need to do and I'm way behind,since we went away,but I'm not in the mood.So instead I'm posting pictures of our mini-trip to my birth region on here :p
Anyway,we went to visit my grandparents and relatives,since both sets live close to each other.My maternal grandpa just had an operation and still has troubles moving his arm,so we went to see them.
I was there last summer with my SIL,but my husband hadn't been there in a while and they wanted to see him.
Unfortunately I have no pics of the day we spent there,as we were both just enjoying the time we had to spend with them and didn't even thought of taking pictures.I wish we did,my youngest cousin is just barely 2 and changes so much everytime I get to see him!
Anyway,the second day we went to Lucca,just to stroll around the city and eat yummy food.

My husband was trying to decide what to eat

Last edited by a moderator:
Next day we went to Pisa early in the morning,to see Piazza dei miracoli;I never went before,and I loved it!We got on the top of the tower.I was sure I would be fine,while I don't like height too much,because I already went on top of San Pietro in Rome and had no problems.The tower,though,is not straight.Being on the top of something SO crocked was terrifying.My husband was laughing like crazy and thought it was so funny that I was scared,he even wanted to take a picture!I tried to smile,but Lord,I was scared!

Then,since it was still early,we went to Collodi,where the park dedicated to Pinocchio is located;there was also a big,beautiful garden with a butterfly house.

To end the trip we decided to go have dinner in Pistoia.We had a lovely dinner at a winery and a stroll around the city at night.

aaaand this is all

How adorable are you two!?!?!
I'm so glad you had a beautiful trip! Although, I'm a bit jelly

I missed these ! They are so wonderful-beautiful pictures and you & your hubby make such a cute couple. I get pangs in my heart when I see pictures of Italy, someday-my dream is to go there. All of my grandparents came form Italy-my Dad's parents were in their 20's and my Mom's were very young as children.
Thank you for sharing:)

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
I missed it too and have no idea how.... it was sooo beautiful... you and your hubby are to cute together...

Missed this thread! What a beautiful couple you are!

Thank you for sharing pictures of your trip. I've always dreamed of visiting Italy!

I love this forum - the best sparkle family in the world... AND we get treats with fun pictures like this!

I've just seen this!!
Tuscany is fabulous, isn't it?
We particularly love Florence, but Siena and Lucca are fantastic too. Pisa is nice, but I think there isn't much besides the leaning tower and the nearby square with the cathdral. I love Lucca's town center within the wall perimeter. There are also so many pasticcerias. Tuscan sweets are soooo good. YUM!!
Thanks for posting your pix!

Utah.Rocks said:
I've just seen this!!
Tuscany is fabulous, isn't it?
We particularly love Florence, but Siena and Lucca are fantastic too. Pisa is nice, but I think there isn't much besides the leaning tower and the nearby square with the cathdral. I love Lucca's town center within the wall perimeter. There are also so many pasticcerias. Tuscan sweets are soooo good. YUM!!
Thanks for posting your pix!
Yeah,it is

I was born and lived in Massa for the first 3 years of my life,then visited my relatives there every year at xmas,easter and summer break.I used to spend the whole 3 months break there,it was soooo awesome!

Yep, you make me wanna go back again!

Great culture, fabulous landscapes, delicious food... gotta go soon!