This is on it's way to me!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
https://vimeo.com/112768293

It took forever to make this... well, it feels like forever anyway, but it is my dream ring and it shipped yesterday! I have longed after this design for years, and now I have tweaked it to my own personal vision and am so so so so so excited!

Whoa!
That ring is simply delicious from every angle! I love the engraving on the bottom of the band.

Last edited by a moderator:

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
yes!! A waterfall, that was my inspiration.

Thank you both so much!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
Sure! It is platinum and heavy! 9.6gr total. My diamond is 2.8ct, I VS1. The french cuts are 1.51ctw and G/H VVS. And if you look closely, there is a .06ct fancy pink diamond under the culet.

I'm just saying this because I hope you really like your ring. But do the prongs seems a bit crooked to you? It would be an easy fix before Schubach sent you the ring, then it won't bother you all the time?

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
sugar cloud, LOL

QofS, yes, super delicate milgrain.
Happy Birthday, btw.

Maria, thanks! But they are not... they are split and angled, just how I asked for them to be.

MariaW said:
I'm just saying this because I hope you really like your ring. But do the prongs seems a bit crooked to you? It would be an easy fix before Schubach sent you the ring, then it won't bother you all the time?
yeah, I thought they looked a bit off too -- like a little crooked and weird.

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
LORRISSEY said:
MariaW said:
yeah, I thought they looked a bit off too -- like a little crooked and weird.
Me too LORRISSEY.... it would really bother me... I cannot stand prongs being off or weird looking...

Did you want the channels as wide? Not that I don't like them, but the extra metal might take away from the French Cuts a bit? I mean it's your ring, I'm really glad you love it. Wear and enjoy!

I actually stopped the video several times to look at that very thing. ... From a straight on view they appear to be somewhat off from each other. Of course, magnification can make things look odd and they may very well be exactly even and correct and it's just the angle of the ring or the moving video aspect.

They do seem slightly longer than I'd have preferred for my own ring, but I hope they please the owner.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
LOL thank you for your concern, but no need to worry.

The ring is perfect for me.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
my own video
mute it before you watch, my house is loud

http://www.youtube.com/v/2-ubVzvo2To

I actually love the prongs! I'm blown away by the sparkle,design & beauty of this ring!
I would be so proud to wear such a work of art! Wish I could afford to call shotgun on this,not that you would E-V-E-R part with it

Thanks for the birthday wishes!