The reason I've been absent from the boards

Re: I will always love September 19th!

Congrats to you Bling and your DH. He is too adorable for words! Such a happy, light you up on the insides smile! Love his funky hair. Can't get enough of his cheeky little face, more pics please

Last edited by a moderator:

He's so cute it makes my brain hurt!!!!?!??! What's happening to me/?! ughhughahghahahjghugah I normally hate babies... but this one IS. SO. CUTE.

::head explodes::

I know Kanga, he's so adorable it's not even normal. This baby is totally the most adorable baby in the world! If I ever have/adopt a baby, I would want him to look just like this cute little squirt! I would so babysit Davey. Just fyi, Bling, lol

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel

lol, Mrs Elle. I used to not get the babies thing either, until I had mine. Now I love them all.

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel

awww, thank you, ladies!

hahah MrsElleMonk! your comment about your brain hurting cracks me up.

Such a handsome little guy! Congratulations! My oldest is 15 and my youngest is 2 and boy they grow fast! Give him lots of kisses and hugs!

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel

Bling I so forgot to tell you that I showed your little guys pic to Hubby and he FLIPPED OUT!!!!
He said little Dude sure has some hair....

........ he's going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up!!!!

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel

hahah thanks, roo
his hair cracks us up daily. it gets longer by the week but still manages to stick straight up. it defies gravity!

diamonds247

The Millenium Star

Oh my your little cutie just cracks me up! What a cute cute kid! I frequently come over to look at pictures of him just to smile! Just want to pinch those cute cheeks!

Bling, I don't know how it's possible, but your son keeps getting cuter and cuter every day. Love his hair!

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond
Re: Cuteness Overload!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on!! Your killing me with cuteness overload!!
Wait till I show my hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeeeks he is a doll!!