The reason I've been absent from the boards

Gypsy

The Centenary Diamond
Blingaholic said:
Hi ladies! I finally found a bit of time to upload some pics up of my baby, David aka Davey.

Here he is on his birthday. He was so very angry at being evicted from his cozy living quarters
He came shooting out after 40 mins of pushing, crying at the top of his lungs:

@ 5 days old:

1 month old:

2 months old:

---> I wish this weren't fuzzy, but he was moving when I took it. He usually smiles like this when he sees me

2.5 months old:

Posing with his socks that look like dress shoes. He HATED wearing socks til I got him these. They came in a 3 pack with 2 pairs that look like sneakers and 1 that looks like dress shoes--hahaha. I bought 4 packs so he has a dozen pairs of "shoes."
Awww, he's so precious!! He looks like he knows what's up!
Again, congratulations to you and DH. I know how badly you wanted your precious little baby!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
Thanks, everyone!

And a special thank you to newbielady! I was surprised to find a package sitting by the front door today when I went to retrieve something that was dropped off for DH.

She sent Davey one of her handmade quilts, a stuffed monkey with crazy big eyes and a goldfish container!
Davey loved all his gifts, as you can see:

Aww, newbielady is a sweet pea! That is so thoughtful, and a fantastic way to trick you into taking more insanely precious pictures!
Those gifts are perfect!

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
OMG!!!! That is the most sweetest thing ever.... Bling... he's soooooooo cute.... please give him big ol kisses for me.... your soooo blessed.....

Blingaholic said:
awwww I just LOVE him! He's beyond adorable plus infinity!
(pssst...am glad the big eyed monkey didn't make him scream!!!!) He sure does look cute on that there ducky blankie!

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
his hair ALWAYS gets comments from all who see him. here's a good shot of his funky hair. i have no idea why it does that and i can't make it stay down.

He's a rebel - leave that baby's hair alone! It's all the rage in babyhair right now! I know at least a dozen babies who are asking their stylists for that VERY SAME LOOK! they're putting out big bucks for teensie extensions, you know.........

poppyseed

The Florentine Diamond
I love his hair.I think he is the cutest boy I've seen in a long time!! My friend's son had similar hair, he is now 18 and his hair calmed down when he was about 2.

I want to preface the following statement that my kids were absolutely beautiful babies, but this little guy here has got to be the cutest little baby boy I have ever seen.

Gap baby
Pottery Barn Kids

sign him up to model for college money!

flashfrenzy said:
Gap baby
Pottery Barn Kids

sign him up to model for college money!
I was thinking the same thing
He could also be the new *Gerber* baby
(and I thought my son was the most gorgeous baby boy ever, but since he's 21 yrs old now, and still pretty dadgum good looking - well...nevermind, he'll always be my baby!)

sparklee

The Millenium Star
flashfrenzy said:
I want to preface the following statement that my kids were absolutely beautiful babies, but this little guy here has got to be the cutest little baby boy I have ever seen.

+ 1 million!!!!

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Re: I will always love September 19th!

Theres that gorgeous little man....

..... your so lucky Bling....
a year since you found out today....