The reason I've been absent from the boards

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
Hi ladies! I finally found a bit of time to upload some pics up of my baby, David aka Davey.

Here he is on his birthday. He was so very angry at being evicted from his cozy living quarters
He came shooting out after 40 mins of pushing, crying at the top of his lungs:

@ 5 days old:

1 month old:

2 months old:

---> I wish this weren't fuzzy, but he was moving when I took it. He usually smiles like this when he sees me

2.5 months old:

Posing with his socks that look like dress shoes. He HATED wearing socks til I got him these. They came in a 3 pack with 2 pairs that look like sneakers and 1 that looks like dress shoes--hahaha. I bought 4 packs so he has a dozen pairs of "shoes."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bling, he is precious!! I can see why you have been absent from the boards-and rightfully so! He is a little sweetie pie

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Bling Babe.... You've got me crying over here.... He is perfect..... your soooo lucky.....

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
Awwwww, Bling, he is such a cutie-pie! Congrats on your beautiful little guy. I'm sure he is bringing you such joy and I bet your mom and dad are over the moon over Davey!

So you know we are all about stats. What was Davey's weight and height?

sparklee

The Millenium Star
What an absolutely gorgeous little man, Bling! He looks like he need lots of kissings!!!! You and your hubby must be so proud........

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
MrsGotRocks said:
Awwwww, Bling, he is such a cutie-pie! Congrats on your beautiful little guy. I'm sure he is bringing you such joy and I bet your mom and dad are over the moon over Davey!

So you know we are all about stats. What was Davey's weight and height?
Thanks, ladies! He is such great fun, but he's a night owl, so most nights I am up at 3am - ?? whenever he gets tired and sleeps
Now I know why during the 3rd trimester I was suddenly up at 3am every night.

MGR, he was 6lbs 13oz, 19" long when he was born. At 1 month he weighed 9lbs 11oz, 22" long. At his 2 month check up he was 12lbs 9oz and 23.5" long. He was at the pediatrician earlier this week b/c he has eczema and he weighed in at 13lbs 6oz; didn't get a height measurement, but I'm pretty sure he's 24" now. Some mornings I wake up and look at him and he's visibly bigger/longer and I'm amazed; it's like he grew overnight

He is adorable and perfect! What a great reason to have to get up in the middle of the night
maybe I could say I've had a couple of babies and that's why I haven't been on here...nah, that wouldn't fly...

Congratulations to you and hubby, and congratulations to Davey for having such wonderful and loving parents
he's a lucky boy!

Oh heavens he is just adorable! and that dark hair w/those dimples-he is jut so cut. enjoy each and every blessed moment
congrats!

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
He is just sooo cute!!! Congrats and enjoy him while he's little . . . the time flies by too quickly . . . my first born son is engaged to be married!

Aurora

Connoisseur
Oh my goodness Bling ~ I'm getting a little misty eyed here! I know how badly you wanted him ~ he's absolutely perfect!
What a little doll baby ~ congratulations on your new little boy!!