the "Forever" rings

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
For anyone interested, of my 86 rings (some I count a wedding set as 1 ring even though it's technically two) . . . these are the top 26 rings that I love so much I never intend to sell them.

In no special order:

Michael Valitutti with medium green moissanite

Oval lab ruby in diamond setting from Jared

Project ring that I don't even have yet, but am anxiously awaiting from Amcor (light green moissy)

9.5 asha oec Laurie Sarah ring

8mm yellow moissy with 5mm rose pink moissy sides ring

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
9mm peachy pink moissanite in custom Amcor design

"Daisy"

Color obsession silver ring given to me by my daughter for Mother's Day 2011

Canary diamond double halo ring

"Anastasia" wedding set with 8mm asha OEC and lab sapphire sides

Last edited by a moderator:

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Paraiba tourmaline diamond ring

Diamond cluster "snowflake" ring

7.5mm blue moissanite bella halo ring

Blue diamond three stone ring in diamond enhancer

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Oval natural opal diamond halo ring

8.5mm natural tanzanite diamond ring

three stone canary diamond ring

Winfields canary pear cz in diamond setting

10mm UKChris tanzanite cz in LOGR halo setting

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Blue zircon set in AshaDiamonds mount

three stone diamond halo ring

Rose pink moissy in "Carina" setting

Natural sapphire diamond ring

Rhodalite garnet diamond ring

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Pink tourmaline, natural opal inlay diamond ring

Blue and white diamond floral ring

and now the sad news (for me) . . . a ring that was a dream and a forever ring. I think I made a mistake replacing my 9mm asha with a moissanite. I love the look of the asha, but I just keep abrading and scratching the asha stones.

But when I look at this ring with the moissanite, it no longer makes my heart sing.

What it was:

What it is now:

oh my gosh! All your rings are fabulous!!! Lucky lucky girl! The Canary diamond double halo ring and the Paraiba tourmaline diamond ring made me drool but.....*blink blink*
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My first SHOTGUN request

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond
The canary diamond halo three stone was always my favorite of your rings until you got that paraiba - now those two are my favorites (but then I know that doesn't come as any surprise to you).

The setting for the paraiba isn't my favorite,(like you admitted also) but it is pretty and that stone is so gorgeous, it would look good in anything!!!

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
i_heart_sparkles said:
oh my gosh! All your rings are fabulous!!! Lucky lucky girl! The Canary diamond double halo ring and the Paraiba tourmaline diamond ring made me drool but.....*blink blink*

I can certainly shotgun you on this one . . . though the top picture is with the asha and the bottom picture is with the moissanite.

I am in turmoil over this one. Will the H&A mira turn out the way we want? Would that stone in this ring make me happier? I love, love, LOVE how it looks and it IS my dream ring with the asha H&A but since I love it, I wear it a lot and twice now have abraded and scratched the asha. I am just heartsick over this ring. The moissanite center just doesn't do it for me.

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond
Drooooooooooool fest!!
I am sure you know all my faves as you know my taste!!
Allllllllllll flowers!!!!!!!!!
Allllllllllll halos!!!!!!!
Hey!! We cant call shotgun!! lol!! Remember..these are her forever rings!!!

Okay Joyce....the last ring...lets think....
Until H&A Mira comes out....How do you feel about putting a colored moissy in it till then??? The peachy pink is nice and pale?? We can think of a solution!!!!

You are right though Joyce..it is so much prettier with the Asha.

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Well how many times can prongs handle a stone swap? I wouldn't mind another asha, but they are only lasting about 1 - 1 1/2 years . . . how long 'til the H&A Miras are available?????

MissCassie

The Pink Orchid
Moissanite is my favorite gemstone, but you are right, the Asha looks way better in your ring than the moissy.
As for the Mira H&A, let's hope it is perfect and one of our sparkly sisters makes a trip soon after they start selling in non patented countries, or you know, by October the patent gets invalidated in the USA and we can all get Mira H&A for Christmas!

Joyce said:
i_heart_sparkles said:

I can certainly shotgun you on this one . . . though the top picture is with the asha and the bottom picture is with the moissanite.

I am in turmoil over this one. Will the H&A mira turn out the way we want? Would that stone in this ring make me happier? I love, love, LOVE how it looks and it IS my dream ring with the asha H&A but since I love it, I wear it a lot and twice now have abraded and scratched the asha. I am just heartsick over this ring. The moissanite center just doesn't do it for me.
I know the shotgun is far fetched since you love it so much but a girl can wish! hehe

I'm wishing with all my little heart that the H & A mira is what we are all wanting.!!

They are all gorgeous! I love each halo!!

Do you have handshots of the bella halo? I think that is what I want now as my e-ring but I hadn't seen actual pictures of it.

I am so jealous of that collection!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
It is interesting to see all your top choices Joyce! Some I knew would be there

About your fav set, if you are unhappy with the moissy in it, I would change it back to Asha. We really don`t know how the H&A Mira will look, so while we all have high hopes for it, there are no guarantees, right? And then when the H&As are available, wait to see lots of pics from others first-that is what I am going to do, lol. If you do order one loose, and love it, then great, but if you don`t love it, at least you still have it set with Asha and you know you love that for sure. And maybe, just try to wear this set a bit less, or at the very least, be uber aware of it while putting your hands in and out of the cases at Jareds.

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
jcent said:
It is interesting to see all your top choices Joyce! Some I knew would be there

About your fav set, if you are unhappy with the moissy in it, I would change it back to Asha. We really don`t know how the H&A Mira will look, so while we all have high hopes for it, there are no guarantees, right? And then when the H&As are available, wait to see lots of pics from others first-that is what I am going to do, lol. If you do order one loose, and love it, then great, but if you don`t love it, at least you still have it set with Asha and you know you love that for sure. And maybe, just try to wear this set a bit less, or at the very least, be uber aware of it while putting your hands in and out of the cases at Jareds.
Jcent, I am actually considering putting an asha back into this ring. The color which looks so great in the pics is still a bit on the too yellow side for me in some lighting. And it really only sparkles crazy in the right lighting as well. In smaller sizes, I am a huge fan of moissanite . . . in color sims, I am the BIGGEST fan of moissanite . . . but it looks like for diamond sims, until Mira H&A comes out, asha still has my heart.