Temporary post for photo reference

I would like to sell this recently purchased setting, have not used it but instead selling because I decided I would do custom, I need to sell ASAP and I’m only selling for $250
I’m having a hard time trying to even post my pictures on diamond bistro because it only recommends a certain file to upload which I don’t have a computer to do so only phone. Is there any other website to sell?

Halo diamond ring / 14k White Gold
Band width: Approximately 2.2mm

Side stones ct wt: 0.34ct - 0.42ct

Side stones size: 1.3mm

Center stone fits a 7mm (1.25 carat)

Size 4 but it can be resized to any size at your local jewlery stores.

All sales final.

Video of the semi mount that I’m selling

Here’s a video of how it would like with a center stone with the setting ( stone not included)

Attachments

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to sell this recently purchased setting, have not used it but instead selling because I decided I would do custom, I need to sell ASAP and I’m only selling for $250
I’m having a hard time trying to even post my pictures on diamond bistro because it only recommends a certain file to upload which I don’t have a computer to do so only phone. Is there any other website to sell?

Halo diamond ring / 14k White Gold
Band width: Approximately 2.2mm

Side stones ct wt: 0.34ct - 0.42ct

Side stones size: 1.3mm

Center stone fits a 7mm (1.25 carat)

Size 4 but it can be resized to any size at your local jewlery stores.

All sales final.

Video of the semi mount that I’m selling

Here’s a video of how it would like with a center stone with the setting ( stone not included)
Hang on, I'll post your photos as .jpg and then you can make a listing on diamondbistro.com.
(And yes, we need to fix this issue :)
Less