Spinning videos

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond
I love it Wink!!

But wouldnt you agree that the pink Asha looks MUCH darker the video than in person!??

And can you give us any news on a new cz cutter???

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
True, the pink always seems to show darker than it is in photography.

The search for a new cutter continues. So far all who have tried have failed, miserably.

Wink

Great videos. Wink can you answer a question for me please. If i wanted a stone as close to RYL as possible waht coloration would I look for. J, O/P and where to find it. Can stones be ordered from you and you can source them, or only what is in your inventory. Love all your videos I sit and watch for hours,Lol

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
The RLY was somewhere around KLM color and we might have a few pieces left here and there, but I can no longer order it.

I just took my medicine and will be falling asleep any moment now, so if you call me tomorrow I can look to see what I might have.

Wink

Hi Wink, Thanks so much. Your light yellow falls into which category?. So hard to tell from videos. I actually purchased a ring with a J center stone from a lovely girl in Canada and ring so far has gone missing from customs and the isc san fran. I am so so sad, trying not to think the worst but have to give up soon. I don't mind a lightly yellow stone but not sure about light yellow. I have been in contact with the lovely Melissa and she has been so helpful.

MissCassie

The Pink Orchid
Ooooooo, those are cool! I like the spinning videos, what a great way to show off the cut and sparkle of the stones.
Very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
It depends on the cut. The brilliant cuts look different than the step cuts. An 8mm RegenCZ or Jubilee in light yellow might face up like a J-K diamond color, while in say an OEC it looks about an M-N-O color.

martinedesigns25 said:
Hi Wink, Thanks so much. Your light yellow falls into which category?. So hard to tell from videos. I actually purchased a ring with a J center stone from a lovely girl in Canada and ring so far has gone missing from customs and the isc san fran. I am so so sad, trying not to think the worst but have to give up soon. I don't mind a lightly yellow stone but not sure about light yellow. I have been in contact with the lovely Melissa and she has been so helpful.

Last edited by a moderator: