Some rooms pics!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
Thanks guys! I will try to take some of just the room...when she is is distracted and won't want to ham it up in front of the camera.

The chandelier was such a good score, $5!!!! It was a display model at home depot and they sales associate was really busy and forgot about me for a long while. So they felt bad, AND it was missing some stones...so I got it for so cheap it was ridiculous. And then I just hung butterflies off the bottom 3 loops, so you can't see it is missing stones.

Last edited by a moderator:

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
I heart Ikea!! DH hates it and says "Ikea=swedish for crap", but I love it and find so many great things there!! Just don't move it after you build it, lol. I think he mostly hates that I bring home things for him to build, lol.

Thanks Roo and Eleanore.

Hadley

Connoisseur
jcent said:
I heart Ikea!! DH hates it and says "Ikea=swedish for crap"
Hahahaha! I say "Ikea = Swedish for Target." You get what you pay for, and they do a fabulous job of providing something temporary at a fair price, and with business practices that are less exploitative than other companies (I shop based on ethics a lot).

Deia

Omniscient
I love Ikea! Their more xpensive pieces are really good too by the way! Love the cheapies though

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Hadley said:
jcent said:
I heart Ikea!! DH hates it and says "Ikea=swedish for crap"
Hahahaha! I say "Ikea = Swedish for Target." You get what you pay for, and they do a fabulous job of providing something temporary at a fair price, and with business practices that are less exploitative than other companies (I shop based on ethics a lot).
Like my sister told my niece... "You can get any and everything you need for college at Ikea" ....
Her boyfriend and her are getting a apartment this fall together off at school...
hence providing something temporary at a fair price...