So I'm officially Mrs Kennedy!

Congratulations!! You two are adorable and the pics are too cute
it looked like everything was so beautiful, the dress, flowers, rings, and of course the both of you! I wish you many many years of happiness!

Last edited by a moderator:
2blingornot said:
CONGRATULATIONS, Mrs. Kennedy!!! I'm so happy for you. I must say I was pretty surprised to see you got married less than 24 hours after I asked you about wearing your earrings at your wedding. LOL!
I know! I knew we were eloping when you asked about the wedding and I wanted to say something, but since eloping is supposed to be secret I refrained. I wanted to whisper "we're getting married tomorrow". LOL

e.taylor

The Black Orlov
Oh, congratulations!!!!! Had I know you were here I'd have come and taken photos for you!

It looks beautiful-you're a lovely couple. Best wishes!

Hi Mrs. Kennedy!!!!
Nice ring to it, huh? LOL

Sincere congratulations and here is to many years of joy. And when you look back, even the hard/bad times are joyful when lumped in with the good, and they bring you closer and stronger as a couple!

You both are gorgeous and your pics are amazing!

IMHO...... You picked a great date to elope as it happened to be my wedding anniversary yesterday. I hope that you will be as happy as we have been and will be lucky enough to have at least as many years together as we've had so far ( and that's many ,many,many)
Congratulations to you both!

P.S. I was a child bride :>)

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond
I love the pictures!!

Congratulations!!

I adore the pics with the rings!!

So frustrating,nobody was creative in the 80's..poo
uless it was big hair...lol

Congratulations!

You both look so happy and pink is a great colour to get married in...I married in pink too

MrsKennedytoBe said:
2blingornot said:
CONGRATULATIONS, Mrs. Kennedy!!! I'm so happy for you. I must say I was pretty surprised to see you got married less than 24 hours after I asked you about wearing your earrings at your wedding. LOL!
I know! I knew we were eloping when you asked about the wedding and I wanted to say something, but since eloping is supposed to be secret I refrained. I wanted to whisper "we're getting married tomorrow". LOL
Oh, that is so funny! The first thing I did when I looked at your pictures was look for the earrings...oh and the pearl bracelet. LOL!