So I'm officially Mrs Kennedy!

Because we eloped today! We eloped in CT. It was short, sweet and awesome. I swore I wasn't going to get emotional, but when my husband said his vows, I lost it... which made him cry too.

I wanna share some pics with you all. Rather than uploading and copying links to pics from Photobucket, I'm just going to paste the link from weddingbee where I just uploaded some photos.

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/we-eloped-today-and-i-wore-a-pink-dress

Enjoy!

ETA: My pics are also on the 5th post of that thread. Just scroll down a bit. Those are only iPhone pics though.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! You looked beautiful and I LOVE pink!! And your hubby looked very handsome.

Best wishes in your new life as Mr and Mrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratualtions!! I love your photos, you both look so happy and relaxed.

Blessings to you both.

xxx

Hadley

Connoisseur
Congratulations MrsKennedy<span style="text-decoration: line-through">toBe</span>!

You both look wonderful. The whole unexpected elopement thing is very exciting. I hope you're enjoying every minute of it.

CONGRATULATIONS, Mrs. Kennedy!!! I'm so happy for you. I must say I was pretty surprised to see you got married less than 24 hours after I asked you about wearing your earrings at your wedding. LOL!

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. I wish the two of you many many happy years together. (I love the engraving in his ring!)

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your pics with us...I love your dress and your bouquet...so much color! Your hubby's ring engraving is sweet, as well! You two look fantastic, I wish you two much happiness!

Love your pictures! You look gorgeous! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the engraving in your husbands ring. It almost made me cry when I read it! Congrats!

Congrats, you make a beautiful couple. From the dress to the flowers and rings and eloping-it looked perfect! Wishing you much love & happiness.

You eloped ! How terribly EXCITING !!!! Well congratulations to you both, your photographs are beautiful. May you have many happy and healthy years together.xxxxxx