So Excited to Order from BTD!

I have been reading this board for almost three years while I've tried to decide what type of ring I wanted my husband to get for me as the upgrade he's planning for my original engagement ring. Initially, I had decided on an Asha in BTD's Tiffany Repro, but now that the 1895 Cartier has a new seamless design, I have decided to wait and order that one (I think!) with an Amora Gem. I just wanted to post and thank all of you for sharing your photos, videos, and experiences for those of us who are trying to make up our minds! I also wanted to say that I have been talking to Dana from BTD and she has been so patient with my many questions, so I am super excited to do business with such a great company!

I'm sure I'll be looking at all of the new Amora Gem photos that everyone posts while I'm waiting to order mine, but I promise to post pictures once my ring gets here to help anyone else who may be trying to decide on a ring or stone style!

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
SparkleSnow said:
I have been reading this board for almost three years while I've tried to decide what type of ring I wanted my husband to get for me as the upgrade he's planning for my original engagement ring. Initially, I had decided on an Asha in BTD's Tiffany Repro, but now that the 1895 Cartier has a new seamless design, I have decided to wait and order that one (I think!) with an Amora Gem. I just wanted to post and thank all of you for sharing your photos, videos, and experiences for those of us who are trying to make up our minds! I also wanted to say that I have been talking to Dana from BTD and she has been so patient with my many questions, so I am super excited to do business with such a great company!

I'm sure I'll be looking at all of the new Amora Gem photos that everyone posts while I'm waiting to order mine, but I promise to post pictures once my ring gets here to help anyone else who may be trying to decide on a ring or stone style!
Hi SparkleSnow,
Thanks for your post and we'll look forward to making your ring for you!

I did want to note that we have a new video of the 1895 Seamless being made now. That should be ready in roughly another week, and it is being filmed with an Amora Gem Ultra in it.

Just wanted to note that this video is in progress now, since you are considering the new 1895 Seamless - we'll have it up as soon as it is ready, hopefully within the next week

Best regards,
Less

Last edited:
How exciting!! I love my AG Ultra - the cut and sparkle are gorgeous. I think you'll be very happy with it too.

I took my rings to be resized and the jeweller said the AG tested as a diamond on all of their testers
I think he thought I was lying when I told him it was a type of moissanite. Based on the cut and colour he didn't think it would be that much less (cost-wise) than a diamond - boy was he surprised!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Less,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post and for the information about the new video, I can't wait to see the new 1895! I am really looking forward to ordering my ring and getting to see the Amora Gem in person

Mmascall,

I am so excited to see it! It must have been fun to see your AG test as a diamond! It's always fun to read everyone's stories about how their jewelers couldn't believe their AG wasn't a diamond
I have heard such great things about it, so I am really looking forward to seeing how it looks next to my diamond.