Salmon Pink Moissanite...Where to buy?!

Hello everyone! I'm thinking about purchasing a pink RHR, but I think the rose pink may be a little *too* pink.
I've seen some absolutely beautiful salmon pink moissanite in the forums. Where do you go about getting it? I'm looking for a 7.5mm Cushion.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
The rose pink is really not pinkish to my eyes. It really is just such a delightful color!

Here is mine!
Top is a garnet, then the rose pink moissy and then a ruby red moissy.

Another picture with the rose moissy next to the red moissy

and lastly, my favorite picture of my rose moissy!

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
Joyce said:
The rose pink is really not pinkish to my eyes. It really is just such a delightful color!

Here is mine!

Sigh...I LOVE your pink collection, Joyce. And I adore that rose pink split shank ring. The color is just mesmerizing! It must be so stunning in person.

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
MrsGotRocks said:
Joyce said:

Here is mine!

Sigh...I LOVE your pink collection, Joyce. And I adore that rose pink split shank ring. The color is just mesmerizing! It must be so stunning in person.
I was wearing it today and it really is totally mesmerizing. I'm looking forward to creating a "little sister" to go with it! LOL

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
Joyce said:
I was wearing it today and it really is totally mesmerizing. I'm looking forward to creating a "little sister" to go with it! LOL
You lucky lady! Do laypeople and your coworkers mistake it for a diamond? It sure looks like it, it has that sparkle, transparancy, and glossiness of a diamond.

Those are absolutely stunning rings!! I guess my concern would be that I intend to set it in rose gold and I think a softer pink would help me achieve the subtle vintage look I desire. Alas, I missed the salmon train...er...spawning.