Rose gold collection!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
I might be a rose gold addict.

I replaced my oec moissy with an acc morganite, so it is all peachy goodness now. Then the oval is BP moissy and the other is an old cut diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your rings, so beautiful! You totally sold me on rosegold

Can you tell me the witdh of your pave band?

Sublime! Makes me want a little rose gold for myself. Seriously thinking about taking my old flower ring this direction.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
Thanks Bijou! I like that the stones are all very different now. Variety really is the spice of life. And it helps me decide what to wear each day.

I love all of your rings!! I've loves rose gold forever buy I've just never bought any because I don't think it looks good on my asian skin...I should try some on now that I'm older. I might change my mind about them again 😊

Beautiful rings! I've definitely decided on a pink OVAL stone for me e-ring. Still researching options (between morganite, barely pink moissanite, peach sapphire...?

jcent, what is an acc morganite? And do you find your morganite is hard enough to wear everyday (as an e-ring, I mean)?

Thanks!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
I replied in your other thread too.

Honestly, I would be nervous to wear my morganite everyday. I just know it is not as durable, so I am really careful with it. ACC is antique cushion cut. It is my fav cut, so I had a larger round morganite recut to that shape.

Sapphire is another great option if you can find one in the colour you want, that is cut well.

Thank you, jcent. Appreciate it

Yes, I think I have to rule out morganite. Especially because I am not careful with my jewellery.

I'm considering a peach sapphire, but have read that they need to be cleaned weekly otherwise they get cloudy...

Decisions, decisions!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
Well, I think you would want to clean anything weekly, if not more, anyway. I use a great cleaner off amazon, and it is cheap and smells good, and safe for coated stones. I clean my rings after each day I wear them.
http://www.amazon.com/Caribbean-Banana-Coconut-Jewelry-Cleaner/dp/B001TQ41VI

All rings, regardless of stone, will get gunky, and mineral deposits from water build up, making everything sparkle less or look dull.

Now it is true that sapphire will not sparkle like moissy, but it will have a pretty glow and there are a lot of colours out there. You might just need to have some time to wait while the right stone finds it's way to you.
Moissanite is always a good choice too though.