Ring Ninja

Just had to post about my awesome experience with this online company. I'm pretty sure they don't have any sparkly things but they have good deals on tungsten, titanium, and stainless. So, here is my experience...
I wanted to get my bf a ring for Christmas and I wanted it engraved. After looking for a couple weeks, I came across Ring Ninja's site. When I saw that they sold some of their rings in sets for couples I chose to get us matching rings. They do not offer returns on engraved rings. One option they offered was to have the rings shipped to me to test the size, then returned to them, they engrave and then mail them back to me. That is what I did.
I ordered the rings on November 12 (paid for first class shipping cause I hate waiting on anything). They came in the mail on Monday. We tried them on and I mailed them back on Tuesday in the return shipper they provided. I got notification that they were on their way back to me on Friday and they were at my house with the mail on Monday November 22.
I was impressed, 10 days total from placing the order to receiving the finished product. Plus, the rings are perfect and the quality is great from what I can tell. Very comfortable too. I would definitly recomend this company to anyone looking for these type of rings. The engraving was a little high compared to some other sites, but the quality and options are worth it and the customer service is wonderful.