Quick video - Phoenix Moissanite cushions! ($249/ct)

Oh wow! How beautiful. My partner and I were about to order a fancy cut moissanite from August Vintage but I thought I'd have one last look on Better Than Diamond as my ultimate dream would be an Amora Gem. I know you guys aren't doing fancy cut Amoras anymore - how would you say the Phoenix Moissanite compares to the August Vintage Moissanites?

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh wow! How beautiful. My partner and I were about to order a fancy cut moissanite from August Vintage but I thought I'd have one last look on Better Than Diamond as my ultimate dream would be an Amora Gem. I know you guys aren't doing fancy cut Amoras anymore - how would you say the Phoenix Moissanite compares to the August Vintage Moissanites?
Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the post. I haven't seen the AV Moissanite so can't really comment there. I can say we've compared Phoenix to a number of other Moissanite (F1, etc) and Phoenix beats them. It doesn't beat an Amora of course but there's only a limited stock of fancy cut left at this point and of course no new production.
What cut are you looking at and I can comment in more detail.
Hope that helps!
Less

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the post. I haven't seen the AV Moissanite so can't really comment there. I can say we've compared Phoenix to a number of other Moissanite (F1, etc) and Phoenix beats them. It doesn't beat an Amora of course but there's only a limited stock of fancy cut left at this point and of course no new production.
What cut are you looking at and I can comment in more detail.
Hope that helps!
Less
Hey Less,
Thanks for your reply!
I'm looking for an oval cut. I've seen the picture of the Phoenix ovals on your site and they look beautiful. Is there a video or any more pictures I could have a look at?
Best!
Jenny

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for an oval cut. I've seen the picture of the Phoenix ovals on your site and they look beautiful. Is there a video or any more pictures I could have a look at?
I'll get a video posted today. The ovals do look really good!
Best regards,
Less