Quick David Klass question?

gruby

Afficionado
Does he stamp all of his rings/settings with "Klass" including the stock pieces that have been modified? Was just wondering after I saw it on Roo's flower band.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is something new he started doing a few months ago! I have a lot of pieces from him, and he just started doing this! I don't think he orders from stock pieces unless requested.

gruby

Afficionado
Oh great thanks for responding, I love that "Klass" stamp that I see in everyone's pics. I don't know, but for me it seems like it gives that extra "realness" to the ring?

gruby said:
Oh great thanks for responding, I love that "Klass" stamp that I see in everyone's pics. I don't know, but for me it seems like it gives that extra "realness" to the ring?
I agree, I think it looks very "Klassy". Sorry..can't resist a good pun :-D

My ring is like 10 months old, and it doesn't have the stamp, so it may be a newer thing he's doing.

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond
It IS a new thing!!

Thanks to SB922.....she asked him to do that..then he started to!!

I think it looks great also!!!

My older rings dont have them...but if we sent them to him...he would stamp them...lol

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Yup Kanga's got the info...

.... I love love LOVE the "Klass" inside my band... that way if I want to show anyone... "which I have" after telling them it's a David Klass piece I can... I love that personal touch ... Thanks to our wonderful SB922...

I'm sure he would have added it eventually, I just wanted to make sure he got credit where credit is due you know! He has made 3 rings for me, hopefully 2 more and some earrings hopefully w/in the next year..must stick to my budget/savings plan

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Well... we all still feel it was Thanks to you Doll.... Yes... My earrings should be on my ears within the next 2 weeks... EEKKK!!!!

I really like it too! But I'm sure if you wanted a ring without it due to other engraving or whatever, I'm sure he'd oblige. He's the most hassle free vendor I have ever worked with.

I can't wait to finally get my own Klass stamp
I still need to work on my drawings to get to him. Between house projects and real life I never get to them. Luckily he seems to get what we ladies tell him. ~Red

I emailed him last month about starting a ring, he said all was good and he could have it finished by the end of the month. I emailed him about a week later to confirm that he was starting it, and never heard back.

Pink Crush said:
I emailed him last month about starting a ring, he said all was good and he could have it finished by the end of the month. I emailed him about a week later to confirm that he was starting it, and never heard back.
That's really odd PC. I would email him again and make sure he got the first email. I've dealt with him quite a bit and have never been disappointed.

RED! Glad you're waiting on something - give it up girl!

You should check your spam folder and see if somehow an email from him got put in the wrong place, and then shoot him another email. He just finished a project for me and I thought that his communication was very, very good.

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
I would Totally email him again PC... Cause that's sooo unlike him not to email back.... I've got some earrings in the works with him right now also and he has been very good about getting back with me on what's going on with the design...

Here is his email elf925....

[email protected]

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
RedRocks said:
I can't wait to finally get my own Klass stamp
I still need to work on my drawings to get to him. Between house projects and real life I never get to them. Luckily he seems to get what we ladies tell him. ~Red
SPILL GIRL!!!!! What are you working on Red??? DK lovers want to know!!!!!!