Quality of cheap titanium/tungsten wedding bands

I'm looking to save money and am thinking of purchasing either a Titanium or Tungsten wedding band I found online. These two rings are exactly what I want but at a fraction of the cost of what I found at my local jewelry store. Should I be concerned with the quality of these very affordable rings? Are there any specific questions I should ask the seller to verify the quality of the ring?

I am looking for a durable ring that will last a life time. The ring will spend most of its time on a necklace which will be around my neck. Occasionally I will wear the ring on my finger.

Titanium: $24 USD US $22.79 42% OFF|classic comfort fit 3mm custom USA size 5 to 15 womens fashion jewelry titanium rings wedding band-in Rings from Jewelry & Accessories on AliExpress
Tungsten: $12 USD US $11.99 |3MM Tungsten Wedding Ring Women Wedding Band Engagement Ring Dome Band Comfort Fit-in Wedding Bands from Jewelry & Accessories on AliExpress

Hi, my husband wears a tungsten ring...and when he lost his....I found him a replacement at a lower cost and it is exactly the same in every way near as we can tell. We have since found the original and he still wears the newer one I purchased. He gets compliments on them ALL THE TIME. Hope this helps.