Pretty in Pink!

Is this custom made? I'd like to have something like this made. I have not found anything similar. Please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ring is so beautiful! I think it might be my favorite one on this site =)
I don't know if I have the skin tone to pull off rose gold, but it looks stunning on you!
Does the stone sit high?

*Mimi* said:
Your ring is so beautiful! I think it might be my favorite one on this site =)
I don't know if I have the skin tone to pull off rose gold, but it looks stunning on you!
Does the stone sit high?
Thanks!

I'd say the setting is medium height. It's not too high or too low.

I NEED that band! I have been on the search for well over a year now since losing my original band (wah). Just looked on their site and don't see them. Am I blind?!

Hi there

This is EXACTLY what i am looking for...from the color of the stone to the lower setting. I was wondering how much something like this costs & if anyone knows by how much the price can change if the stone is replaced with a sapphire instead.

I'm new to hunting for rings...I know exactly what I want, but don't know where to find it. This ring is stunning and I want something identical or perhaps in an oval cut. I am a soon to be chiropractor, which means I will be working with my hands a lot. I think it would be in my better interest to choose a harder stone, like a sapphire.

Thanks