Post your e-rings

Took a new photo of my promise ring..

Should've taken one of my ering in those pretty purple roses but I wasn't thinking

Last edited by a moderator:
It was overcast today, so I snapped a pic. It's my original set, more petite than my taste now, but also nearest and dearest to my heart

I'll post the pic again. Here's my second e-ring. My original is a Tiffany knife-edge solitaire. Hvnt got the time to take photos of it yet. Its a 0.75ct V6 Princess Cut.

Attachments

Hi! here is mine. It is a 3.5ct excellent cut, L-color, VS diamond e-ring from debeers in platinum. I love the low setting and I have a very thin platinum and diamond wedding band.

Attachments

Thanks ladies. Bemyvalentine Debeers does sell L colored stones. It doesn't show color though, it looks like pretty white. I don't see any yellow in it. The cut, polish and symmetry are all excellent maybe thats why. it's a gorgeous stone . i love it!!

surrender said:
Hi! here is mine. It is a 3.5ct excellent cut, L-color, VS diamond e-ring from debeers in platinum. I love the low setting and I have a very thin platinum and diamond wedding band.
Wow, love it.

Sibbysgirl said:
Surrender, your stone is gorgeous! It must have a lot of fluorescence in it...I see stunning blue flash.
Actually sibbysgirl it has no fluorescence in it must be a reflection of something

Hi, here is my beautiful e-ring. When we chose it, we decided it would be both wedding and engagement ring, now I am thinking I might like to have a simple wedding ring to go along with it. But other than having a custom band made that would look odd when worn alone, I don't have any good ideas. Do you? The ring is too close to my finger for a straight narrow band to fit underneath. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Nancy

Yay I can finally post mine! to the PP, I have the same problem with the wedding band (although yours would be a little more difficult) and I'm going to hopefully design my own and make it pretty enough to wear on it's own for daily wear and then wear my e-ring for going out or something like that. That way my e-ring isn't getting crazy wear and tear cuz i'm hard on rings. I think rolling bands are pretty neat if you want to look into those