pink moissanite

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Here is a comparison picture . . . top ring is pink garnet, then the rose moissanite that is currently selling on MoissCo and on the bottom, a rare reddish pink moissy ring.

Thank you Joyce! I'm thinking of getting another set *eek*! because I love color and pink. I think the pale pink would be perfect. I have it down to 3 rings to choose. I'm thinking it would be almost the same to buy a pink stone and then reset it into my legacy so why not just save it when I want colorless stone?

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
The pale pink is totally gorgeous and I know you will love it! Great idea on keeping your current ring and just getting another one!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deia

Omniscient
the pale pink moissys are beautiful! I wish we coudl also get a pictures of what the light green that they are silling looks like?

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
Bronwyn said:
http://www.moissaniteco.com/round-brilli...set-p-8706.html

thats the set I'm pretty sure I want but is the band curved? my eyes are playing tricks on me...I can't tell.

here it is in pink
http://www.moissaniteco.com/pink-antique-split-shank-round-moissanite-engagement-ring-p-11605.html

not sure if I'll get the matching band though.
That setting really pops more with a colored stone and it's going to be stunning. I can't wait until you post your pink b/c I'm going back and forth between pink and blue (moissy, sapphs, etc) for my next project.

Hard to tell if it's curved. I'm thinking it might be as the area under the head is rounded/protrudes out and if the band wasn't curved, the rings would scratch each other. So hard to tell from the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
I think most of those - the darker pinks, and the reds - were part of a very small, one-off test batch that MoissaniteCo did about six or seven years ago. I don't think they ever went into normal production.

aside from barely pink, blush pink, and baby pink... and some teal-ish blue... i haven't seen much discussion of coloured Moissanite. no to say that it isn't out there! but i don't have any suggestions.

JTV apparently has some 5.5mm and 7mm sizes in red, but i can't speak to their quality because a lot of their Moissanite has been kinda iffy:
Sites-jtv-Site

Oh wow. :( SHUCKS!! I'd BUY that ruby red one from Joyce if she still had it, and then have it set in a Nail Lane double-tiered halo looking ring. Well, I would if it is LARGE already enough! lol I like BIG, because my fingers to me are large. They're a size 8, I think. Maybe a 7.75, but I LOOOOVE large and flashy!!! That ruby red or raspberry pink color would be perrrrrFECT for me too!

Well, I shall see what I find. Maybe she's even selling it on DB!!! Lol I can hope!:p

I think most of those - the darker pinks, and the reds - were part of a very small, one-off test batch that MoissaniteCo did about six or seven years ago. I don't think they ever went into normal production.

aside from barely pink, blush pink, and baby pink... and some teal-ish blue... i haven't seen much discussion of coloured Moissanite. no to say that it isn't out there! but i don't have any suggestions.

JTV apparently has some 5.5mm and 7mm sizes in red, but i can't speak to their quality because a lot of their Moissanite has been kinda iffy:
Sites-jtv-Site

Oh wow. :( SHUCKS!! I'd BUY that ruby red one from Joyce if she still had it, and then have it set in a Nail Lane double-tiered halo looking ring. Well, I would if it is LARGE already enough! lol I like BIG, because my fingers to me are large. They're a size 8, I think. Maybe a 7.75, but I LOOOOVE large and flashy!!! That ruby red or raspberry pink color would be perrrrrFECT for me too!

Well, I shall see what I find. Maybe she's even selling it on DB!!! Lol I can hope!:p

Sites-jtv-Site