Pictures of Timeless Regal Seamless edition

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has pics of the new version of the Timeless Regal Seamless Edition? I would like to see it from as many angles as possible. Thank you!

Anyone have any more pics of the updated Timeless Regal seamless edition ring? I am especially interested in seeing it with a larger sized stone like 10mm.

Also curious about how the 3mm compares to 2.5mm.

Been waiting awhile but there doesn't seem to be any updates/comments/photos on the updated ring setting.

wiigal said:
Anyone have any more pics of the updated Timeless Regal seamless edition ring? I am especially interested in seeing it with a larger sized stone like 10mm.

Also curious about how the 3mm compares to 2.5mm.

Been waiting awhile but there doesn't seem to be any updates/comments/photos on the updated ring setting.
Me too! The pics in the second link above is that a 2.5mm or 3mm? The JCP ring. I love the profile pic and am having a hard time deciding between 2.5 and 3mm for my new AG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also curious and wanting to see pictures of the Timeless Regal Ring in both the clawed and regular prongs because I'd like to see the difference. This ring is one of the most purchased ring on the website, so, I'm curious as to why there aren't more pictures of the ring in all gold/platinum colors, both widths, and the both claw and traditional prongs. I'm living vicariously through you women who buy this particular ring.