pics-lightest yellow elongated cushion

9x7 lightest yellow elongated cushion. Not quite as large as the stones I'm used to wearing, but so pretty and very believable. Now to find something to set it in :p

Outdoors/overcast

Indoors/natural light

Indoors/warm lighting

Got some blue flashes

!! Yes smaller but with that beauty I don't think you'll have an issue lol.
What are you thinking on a setting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Wink! Super pleased with the experience so far. I do however blame you for my lack of sleep last night. Tossing & turning, dreaming & scheming. Wish the sun would come out already so I could see it in sunshine. I purchased this stone to check out your quality and it's top notch.

Olive, not sure yet. Gah! I love that oxidated SingleStone ring. May have to glean some ideas from there. My husband wants me to do something with my birthstone (aquamarine). I have a pendant with a really nice colored aqua and a pair of big aqua studs but they just seem to require constant cleaning. It's like I get a couple good days and then they look like crap. I don't think I'd pair aquas with this stone in particular since its more on the yellow side. I may have to try some of Wink's aquas with a colorless center of some sort.

Olive I love your ring in the photo - would you mind letting me know the size, ring band etc Thanks K

And would love to see a sunshine shot of that gorgeous yellow cushion,have always had a soft spot for them

karrie said:
Olive I love your ring in the photo - would you mind letting me know the size, ring band etc Thanks K

And would love to see a sunshine shot of that gorgeous yellow cushion,have always had a soft spot for them
Thank you
Here is the thread on it so I don't threadjack on here.
http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...lo_3#Post823840

I too would love some more pics of this beautiful stone!!