Payment Methods

Laurie

Connoisseur
Re: Payment options besides credit card ?

Yox82 said:
[COLOR= #000000]Hi ! are there any other payment options available ???? [/COLOR]
Payments for what exactly?..I'd like to possibly be of help.... but I'm not sure I understand your question..

edited to ask.... are you asking if there are any other payment option for the Amora gem besides a credit card?... I saw your same question on the Amora gem Blog Thread..

Last edited by a moderator:

Laurie said:
Yox82 said:
[COLOR= #000000]Hi ! are there any other payment options available ???? [/COLOR]
Payments for what exactly?..I'd like to possibly be of help.... but I'm not sure I understand your question..

edited to ask.... are you asking if there are any other payment option for the Amora gem besides a credit card?... I saw your same question on the Amora gem Blog Thread..
Yup. need to get an amora gem but no credit card, any suggestions ?

Yox82 said:
Laurie said:
Yox82 said:

Yup. need to get an amora gem but no credit card, any suggestions ?
GoldandGems.com also sells the Amora gem and they accept credit cards and also Pay pal.. Hope this helps..