OXFORDDIAMOND CO/ RIPOFF/ LIARS/ SELLS JUNK

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. HIS NAME IS STEVE HE IS THE OWNER I BOUGHT A DIAMOND RING AND THEY SENT ME THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I ORDERED, THEN IT TOOK THEM A WEEK TO GET BACK TO ME AND I BOUGHT THIS OFF OF EBAY THE SELLER STEVE DOES NOT BELEIVE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL WILL AGURE WITH YOU AND I LEFT HALF DECENT FEEDBACK BECAUSE I WANTED TO TRY TO ORDER SOMETHING ELSE. SO I LEFT A POSITIVE BUT A NEGATIVE NOTE STATING THE RING WAS NOT WNAT I ORDERED THEY DID NOT RESPOND TO ME ON MY COMPLAINT UNTIL DAYS LATER. THE RING WAS A CHEAP PIECE OF JUNK THEN THEY BLOCKED ME ON EBAY BECAUSE I LEFT MY HONEST COMMENT AND STILL AFTER THEY SCREWED ME I LEFT A POSITIVE JUST SO I COULD GET BACK ON TO ORDER ANOTHER RING OF MUCH LESS VALUE FOR A GIFT FOR SOMEONE. I WAS WRONG TO DO THAT BECAUSE STEVE AT OXFORD DOES NOT BACK THEIR PRODUCTS UP HE IS RUDE CHALLANGES THE BUYERS IF YOU GOOGLE HIM UP HE HAS ALOT OF VERY BAD FEEDBACK. AS OF TODAY SEPT 9TH HE ALREADY HAS 130 NEGITIVE FEEDBACK SO FAR THIS MONTH, SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU. NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS MAN THEY ARE DISHONEST HE LIES AND HE DOESNT BACK UP HIS PRODUCTS AND SOME OF THE PRODUCTS A DIME STORE QUALITY. I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE HES A FOREIGNER AND RUDE AS HE CAN BE AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIS REPUTATION AND CUSTOMERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I am going through the same thing. My boyfriend tried to purchase me a beautiful sapphire halo ring for our anniversary. I got an amethyst stone and now they want us to pay extra to get what I ordered!