New website for gemstones

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond
The person that I have purchased some of my pretty gemstones from has finally gotten his website up and running. He doesn't have a lot of gemstones up yet (he's waiting for another shipment), but the ones that he has up are nice. They aren't huge or pricey, but they are nice looking stones.

If you purchase a gemstone from his website, be sure to send him an email stating that "Casey from BTD" sent you and he will give you a 5% refund via paypal on your purchase. His website isn't set up to give the discount up front, so if you pay by check or MO, you'll have to supply your paypal addy for the refund.

The thing I really like about him is that he is honest and stands behind his gemstones and has a generous return policy.

http://www.rainbowofgems.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

gemcat

Super Moderator
Thanks for the link, Casey. I love that orange sapphire he has on the site.

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond
One of his new shipments arrived a couple of days ago so there are more gemstones available now..... also, for those of you on a limited budget, he also sells some nice stones on Overstock sometimes. He has a few up now. He sells as "Charlie1horse" on there if you want to check out his current auction.

The 5% discount applies to his Overstock stuff also.

OMG, I love his stones! THANK YOU for the link

*edit: Hahaha, the one I really love is 17.55 ct..whatever would I DO with it? Paperweight?? LOL!

gemcat

Super Moderator
Oh, now you've gone and done it, Casey. I had to go see what he had new on his site and I ended up buying 3 stones. And I may go back for a 4th. You are a bad influence. (And I mean that in the nicest way.)

gemcat

Super Moderator
Oh, wow! I got my stones in the mail yesterday and they are gorgeous!! I'll post pics later, but for now I just wanted to pass along how pleased I am with them and with the service.

gia87

Connoisseur
Had another fabulous transaction with Kenny. He has been nothing but super friendly and a super fabulous business man. He gets 4 thumbs up from me!
Please don't hesitate to buy from him.

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond
I just got an email (that some of you may have gotten if you have purchased from ROG), but I wanted to share it with the board because it is really going to expand the website's inventory:

<span style="color: #FF6666">"We have some exciting news to share with our wonderful clients and friends!

We have been working on this for some time, and it is finally HERE!

RainbowOfGems has a NEW website! www.rainbowofgems.com

However, this is only the beginning!

RainbowOfGems, a highly respected American based gem seller, and gem_cove, a highly rated ebay seller, have just MERGED to form an all-new partnership. This means that our two companies will be combining our inventories and selling direct via the RainbowOfGems website. You will now be able to access all of our beautiful gemstones at the touch of a button.

As a British citizen living in Thailand, the owner of gem_cove personally sources some of our gemstones right from the heart of the trade, which means higher quality and better prices. This merger not only allows RainbowOfGems customers to have access to a much wider array of gems, it will allow you to order "special request" gemstones right from the source, while still doing business with an American based company. We believe that this constitutes the best of both worlds - less middlemen, high quality and more variety, all offered at competitive prices.

To show our appreciation to our clients and to celebrate the official opening of our website and the merger of RainbowOfGems and gem_cove, we are having a Grand Opening sale offering 5% off on any purchase from now until the middle of June.

Please take a moment to visit our new website. We are sure you will be pleased with the quality of gemstones that are available and the competitive prices that we offer. We will be adding more new gemstones as time goes on, so please visit us often.

Thank you for allowing us to share our good news and excitement!

Sincerely,

Kenny and Rich</span>

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond
Casey said:
One of his new shipments arrived a couple of days ago so there are more gemstones available now..... also, for those of you on a limited budget, he also sells some nice stones on Overstock sometimes. He has a few up now. He sells as "Charlie1horse" on there if you want to check out his current auction.

The 5% discount applies to his Overstock stuff also.
I just heard from Kenny and he has some more really reasonable (starting at $9.95) natural gemstones listed on Overstock. He is seller "Charlie1horse" and the 5% discount if you mention "Casey" still applies. He said he is listing more this evening. His "premier" stones are still on his website, but for pretty, really reasonably priced natural stones, you can't beat his overstock auctions..