New BTD customer photo gallery: Post Pics Here

Oh! I just love it! The setting is not overstated but still catches the eye. Thanks for uploading photos! I've got an Asha 8mm Asscher on the way & now I'm really jumping out of my skin with anticipation!

BTW, I have a Coolpix camera but I have no idea how to set it to take crisp clear close-ups like the ones I see on this forum. How is everyone taking such great photos?

Last edited by a moderator:
THanks, Dana. I did check the link & I'll give it a go today. When it comes to cameras & photography, I am completely dense.

So.... My last post has a pic link of my Mira. I should have my ring back in a couple of days with the new H Amora. I chipped my Mira back in December. I've been waiting for seven months for the new stone. Felt like an eternity! I'll try to post pics of new stone when I get it. I've subsisted by fawning over all the beautiful rings posted on BTD. Thanks for all the great pictures ladies
I believe I've crossed over to the "Sparkly Side"!

Blingaholic said:

6.5mm OEC asha in a 14K WG setting with diamond baguettes

8mm OEC asha in palladium adwar setting
It is an old post, I know, but I am looking for similar type of setting, do you know the name or the number for it? adwar does not work with public. How do you order from them? any online retailers carry their style? thank you!

This perticular pendent doesnt have sparkle, but more of a glow, as usual my design & a little on the less traditional side of jewelry, this is the latest emerald pendent, probably the final cut as is called-49.6cts of good colombian emerald in 18kt yellow gold, gold content is 15.86grams, size is 3.5" tall x 2.3/8" wide, total weight over 25grams. These pendents I do dont have the finnished look of traditional items, rings or pendents etc, but that is why I do, just a little different from the norm-steve...

Attachments

Please forgive my manicure, or lack thereof- this is an informal picture.

It's an Avarra cushion cut 'Ceylon' sapphire in a platinum Timeless Halo. The color changes quite a bit depending on the light- anywhere from pale indigo to a deep steel blue.

A note for taller and bigger ladies who might be wondering- yes, they can size it up! It costs a little extra, but they do a wonderful job. I'm 5'11 and a size 18-20 with very large hands, so I was worried. Stated policy is size 3.25 to size 10, my ring finger is currently size 10.25 but we ordered an 11 to ensure my ring will still fit comfortably while I'm pregnant. It looks perfect.

Still hoping to size it down next year... we'll see. All the moms I know start laughing when I say that.
Maybe 2016 instead.

thanks lapisgirl. I am so happy with it, the solitaire setting really shows off the rich yg color and I love the OEC. I would like AG once fancy cuts are produced and released but I have to say that FB OEC is beautiful.

Attachments