Need some help finding dream ring for engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help finding dream ring.

Hello,

I've been searching for a double claw prong solitaire setting for a round or cushion ring. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look. The ring is as pictured in my profile avatar.

Thanks in advance,

CougargemS

I'm desperately searching for the ring that I have showing as my avatar. I prefer white gold or platinum setting with moissanite center stone. If anyone have any suggestions on where I can find this please advise. Thank you.

It looks like the Broolkyn solitaire from engagementringsdirect.com.... I thinks it's listed under cartier inspired rings... FYI you're probably looking at $2200.00 for the setting alone... Good luck

Poppyseed here on the board sells a similar setting.

I just had a ring done by David Klass and am very impressed with his work as well. I highly recommend him. [email protected] if you send him a pic he will send you a quote.

Really any of the board jewelers are great and highly recommended as well.

MissKK said:

I just had a ring done by David Klass and am very impressed with his work as well. I highly recommend him. [email protected] if you send him a pic he will send you a quote.

I think his email is actually [email protected]. I've made the same mistake--the poor guy who owns the other email address probably gets tons of emails from us sparkly-crazy gals!

If you search diamondbistro.com for "Incredible Solitaire" you'll see a listing for Poppyseed's take on this design. I think the tapered shank version would be exactly what you're looking for, at a VERY reasonable price point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! You just have to LOVE the people on this board!! Your wish is their command!!
And, btw, I really like the double claw prongs!

labelo said:
MissKK said:

I think his email is actually [email protected]. I've made the same mistake--the poor guy who owns the other email address probably gets tons of emails from us sparkly-crazy gals!

If you search diamondbistro.com for "Incredible Solitaire" you'll see a listing for Poppyseed's take on this design. I think the tapered shank version would be exactly what you're looking for, at a VERY reasonable price point.

I just noticed my mistake when I was re-reading the thread. I need to stop posting on my phone... Haha make way to many mistakes on a small screen.... XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.