Need help finding this part


I make tie clips and am looking for a specific kind of clamp bar thing. I'm not sure what the name of these things are I just know I really like the classic styling and want to use them in my clips.

Does anyone know what these are called, for one, and where I could buy them in bulk? I could make them myself but that would take a lot of work and money that I don't have at the moment (it will be a future improvement.)

Thanks so much!