Need a post dedicated to pics of Winfield creations!

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Re: spring 2014 updates

AdaBeta27 said:
Put in N diamond the Gallery or someplace on Pricescope so the naysayers who "don't like the lower colors in H&A but think they look better in chunky facets" can get an eyeful. (evil laugh) I get sick of their mantra about how lower colors look awful in modern RB cut.
I wish there was a "like" button!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy

The Centenary Diamond

That three-stone is EXQUISITE!! I would NOT say no to this!! I don't understand why anyone says diamonds have to be white. They claim the whiter it is, the more the fire comes through, but I think that has more to do with cut. In either case, I'll have this paid off in about ten years, LOL.

Wink

The Imperial Diamond

AdaBeta27 said:
Put in N diamond the Gallery or someplace on Pricescope so the naysayers who "don't like the lower colors in H&A but think they look better in chunky facets" can get an eyeful. (evil laugh) I get sick of their mantra about how lower colors look awful in modern RB cut.
I think this one proves your point! I can not post it, but anyone who wants to is welcome to do so. I will not complain!

Wink

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

The Empire Deco inspired engagement: done in platinum, featuring a Crafted By Infinity ideal cut round and custom cut square diamonds and traps.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

"Willow" done in 14k rose gold, with marquise diamonds and a 7mm Amora moissanite center:

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Modern Bezel Twin Ring

Shown here with a 4.5mm Chatham Blue Sapphire and a natural .35ct G-H SI1 diamond:

and here with one natural Mozambique garnet and one Chatham blue sapphire (both 4.5mm) in 14k yellow gold: