My work and new passion ;)

sparklee

The Millenium Star
Re: Sneak Peek ;)

Adorable BG!! I think you should make them and get yourself an Etsy account. If I were in the market for baby stuff, I would definitely buy one. They as cute as anything, and handmade is always a big plus!!!

Well done!

Awe, thanks

Finished the pink on, stay tuned...and yup, got an Etsy account today, haven't listed anything yet

Last edited by a moderator:

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond

Okay Brazil..
This is what she said.
1)Figure out your cost in supplies
2)Figure out how much time it took to make your item.
3)How much do you want to make per hour? Add it to your cost of supplies. Some people double their supply fee.
Try to get your supplies wholesale.

4)Now go and look at COM-PARABLES to what you have.
Does you price seem to low? Too high??

5) Lastly experiment with your price till you get it right.

I know this is easier said that dome,.but it gives you a little of a baseline.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel

I think once you have some (10ish) done in different colours and designs for samples, then maybe you should just wait for custom orders. I think most people will want to customize the colours.

Deia

Omniscient

You should mention in your welcome box that you take custom orders and have an array of textiles/colors to choose from. Maybe put up a picture of the different stuff they could use? Something like that

They're very cute!

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel

This is sooo terrific brazilian....
It feels like it's coming together so easly and not pushed... just like it should.... I'm sooo excited for you....

roogirl said:
This is sooo terrific brazilian....
It feels like it's coming together so easly and not pushed... just like it should.... I'm sooo excited for you....
thank you guys...got some negative comments yesterday from some family members, on how a "stick" wont sell etc...but I have to believe on what I do, right?? The in time I can add different things...arghhh, not a good day, but baby is asleep, going to craft

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel

Don't let them get you down... if they don't think the wood stick idea will work... ( which I'm from the country and I love that part of the idea... ) you could also offer wood rods or plastic tubing in place of the rustic/primitive decor design...
that's all the rage right now...