My work and new passion ;)

braziliangirl

The Black Orlov
So, as I was telling on the other thread...this is the mobile that I made for Lucas's room that got me hooked on felt...more creations to come, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
TO TO CUTE!!!!!! OMG!!! You sure could sell those.... OMG.... you could also do bigger pieces that could be put on the walls to match the mobile...
SOOOOOO sweet!!!!!

That's a great idea, Roo!! Matching felt artwork on the walls would be so friggin' adorable that I can't even handle it! Can you make pillows out of felt, too? Not for the crib, of course, but for a rocking chair or something.

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
You've got it Milady... Like were she done the elephants you could do matching ones for the wall... or for a little girl and butterflies.... do matching butterflies for the wall... then like you said.... pillows for the rocking chairs.... or even a floor piece kind of like a rug for the nursery room floor...

braziliangirl

The Black Orlov
Oh girls, thanks

I am planning on making matching pieces for the wall and/or to put on a shelf. Did not think the pillow idea for rocking chair

I am making a pink one, with brown and pink fabric.... with light gray now, pics soon

Re: Sneak Peek ;)

Thanks

So, you guys think is sellable for sure? I am planning on making a few more, maybe 5 or 6, also owls, birds and maybe fish....

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel

LOVE the pink!!!! I would have bought butterlies for sure!!! My daughters room in very pink and full or butterflies and flowers, and that would have been perfect for us.

Good for you for starting something new BG! I have no idea how you find the time, but it is excellent. GOOD LUCK on making lots and lots of sales.

Thank YOU...I will make butterflies too

I do it while baby sleeps and sometimes hubby watches him in the evening a bit so I can craft.

I am having a very hard time finding a price....a friend of mine wants one like Lucas's and I do not know what I should charge...I don't want to charge too much or undersell myself...hmmmmmmmmmm

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond

Let me talk to my friend today Braziian.
She know how to figure out the price.
I will let you know!!
You job is to figure out the cost of the materials you use on a projects.

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel

The pink is soooooooooo cute.... and I love the idea for the birds... fish and other designs... You have a good thing going...

kangaroocrazy said:
Let me talk to my friend today Braziian.
She know how to figure out the price.
I will let you know!!
You job is to figure out the cost of the materials you use on a projects.
Thanks