My Studs Are Here! Finally!!!

Love the crown head and the size. Thank you guys for getting me to order the 6mm instead of the 5mm's.
I'm loving the colour (very white IMHO), and I certainly convinced that I want moissanite for my engagement ring- probably un-enhanced.

I tried to capture the colour a best as I could on a black background. It showed up better than on a white surface.

Gonna see if I get the matching pendant!!!

This is a photo comparing the colour of my 9mm CZ solitaire and the moissanite studs. The colour is pretty comparable, with the studs showing warmth, but not what I would call any 'yellow' colouring. I just love them.

Thanks ladies!

I wanted so long to get them I thought they would never come.

At one point I was actually worried that the prongs would be too high-set, but honestly they fit perfectly against my ear with no drooping or slipping.
I'm also glad I picked tension backs instead of the screw backs. The tension butterfly is tight enough to be moved, but not so easily as to slip off. I'm definitely going back for more at Moissaniteco now.

Macy said:
Lovely earrings! I also like your solitaire. Do you have a thread on it?
Thank you, Macy

No, I never made one. It's just a cheap-ish Tiffany-style solitaire I bought from e14k.com last year for Christmas.
I am very surprised at the quality of the cz, but having never seen an Asha in person I'm sure anything better than your average standard cut cz would visually blow me away lol.
I do love it to pieces, despite the ring having such a thin shank (for me, anyway).
I'm dying for a 9mm round in a 4mm Roseco cathedral, though.
That's my dream solitaire

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty and a perfect size! I really want some studs but I have to wait till later in the year. Maybe for my birthday in May!

Thanks everybody

I was gawking at them all day in the mirror under different lighting as the day has gone on.
This morning I was even being a silly and took them off to admire them in the morning sunlight because the sun was really bright today.

I'm totally sold on Moissanite for my 'forever' e-ring when the time comes. Love it.

Ringenvy, I bought my ring from e14k , they have some pretty great pieces and good prices.
I just wish they had a bit more selection.

That was the second ring I bought from them. The other is also a Tiffany-style solitaire, but with a 1 ct. Princess cut cz.

Saphira said:
Ringenvy, I bought my ring from e14k , they have some pretty great pieces and good prices.
I just wish they had a bit more selection.

That was the second ring I bought from them. The other is also a Tiffany-style solitaire, but with a 1 ct. Princess cut cz.
Would you mind posting pics of your princess cut solitare? I would love to see their princess stones!!