My new emerald ring!

Long time lurker, coming out of hiding to share...

I just had MoissaniteCo make me a lovely antique style ring with one of their 8x6mm cultured colombian emeralds. *swoon*

Hi Triniti, that's really beautiful! I'm also considering one of these Emeralds from M.Co and having trouble on deciding the specifics. Could I please just ask you what ring size this is?
And also, from the pics it looks like this is one with inclusions, is that right?
Thanks!

GemWren said:
Hi Triniti, that's really beautiful! I'm also considering one of these Emeralds from M.Co and having trouble on deciding the specifics. Could I please just ask you what ring size this is?
And also, from the pics it looks like this is one with inclusions, is that right?
Thanks!

Yes this is one of the emeralds with inclusions! It's an 8x6mm set in the "Kathleen" antique filigree setting in 14k yellow gold. Size 6 for my right hand ring finger.

MoissaniteCo was verrrrry patient with me and all my questions. They sent me a photo of the stone before I decided too. That was super helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen of Sparkle said:
OMG! That Emerald is fantastic.It really glows just like the real deal! I LOVE the inclusions! I am now so tempted.....

Thanks! I'm crazy about this ring. For me it's just big enough to get noticed without overpowering my hand. The inclusions really help with the glow and sparkle too.

I've been lurking (and drooling) on here for quite a while. Love everyone's photos! I'm a bit late to the Emerald party, but wanted to post a photo in case anyone had any reservations about MoCo's cultured emeralds.

Last edited by a moderator: