My New Emerald Mossy on it's way David Klass

OMG! That ring is absolutely STUNNING in every way! I'm going to be a pain in the a**...........& ask if you.can post more pics of her so that we can all drool over her,pleeeze?!?!!
You must be over the moon happy with her!! :D :D

Wow! What a presence. Love the handshots :D
I still can't believe I own it. It's been in my head for so long. You know how you buy things that are sorta like something you want....resemble something you dream of, in the hopes to satisfy that dream? That's what I have done all along my way to this point. This is everything and more...it's the only way I can explain how it felt to open the box.

I still can't believe I own it. It's been in my head for so long. You know how you buy things that are sorta like something you want....resemble something you dream of, in the hopes to satisfy that dream? That's what I have done all along my way to this point. This is everything and more...it's the only way I can explain how it felt to open the box.
I'm so happy for you! It's so rare to have a complete picture translated from our heads into reality. I'm glad you were finally able to get there :D

I'm so happy for you! It's so rare to have a complete picture translated from our heads into reality. I'm glad you were finally able to get there :D
funny thing is...I need to get over that fear of wearing it! you know...I don't want to hurt it...which is HILARIOUS considering I designed it around safety....it's bo-heavy and I didn't leave the sides open (semi-bezel) even though that would have allowed more light and was recommended by DK. I said no...full bezel - first, because that is how I pictured it...and 2nd...that would be way tooooo much exposed stone lol. Though I do realize I would have more flash that way. So, my point is - I need to just wear and enjoy and not worry. It would be a great right hand ring due to design but...I would be sick if I whacked it on something! hahahha