My friend's pink diamond and Sunset wedding rings!

I borrowed my firend's 2 wedding sets for the weekend, and took some pictures for everyone.

She is a second hand BTD junkie (I email her pretty pictures and she buys them). She got married 2 years ago for the second time, and didn't want to spend a fortune on a ring, so she picked up a QVC diamondique set off ebay. The center was 8mm, and looked fake, so I bought her a Sunset interlap to replace the white CZ, and it looks amazing!

Even though her husband liked the CZ set, he still had a little ego problem with not buying her a diamond. A few months ago when Rubystarlight put her pink diamond ring on the bistro, I knew it would be perfect for my friend. She snapped it up, and even had a band that goes great. Now she has the diamond her husband wants her to have, and still has the Sunset one when she wants more bling.

Here's a hand shot that shows the color better. She wants to thank Rubystarlight for passing on such a great ring, they're both very happy with it.

Gypsy

The Centenary Diamond
OMG, Michelle! Those are GORGEOUS!
Of course I love the pink princess diamond BUT if you hadn't said the first set was an Interlap I would have thought it was real!

Actually, I did think they were real until you said otherwise LOL. I hadn't even thought they were QVC.

Last edited by a moderator:

ebedner

The Millenium Star
Oh PRETTY! I love that flower mounting - what a beautiful set!
I love both her sets, how nice!

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
so that's where that pink princess went!! that's one of my biggest regrets! congrats to your friend, though, michelle. shotgun if she ever upgrades and sells

Thanks everyone!

After I got them cleaned up I noticed the Sunset stone is starting to show a little facet wear on the edges of the table. I don't think she's very hard on them, I was a little suprised. She had that switched out last October I think, so it hasn't been very long. I don't think she's noticed though, so not a problem yet!