my first wink stone!

elf925

The Pink Orchid
um, chocolate business cards?!?!? That is a freaken fabulous idea! Aside from the summer time/warm weather concerns I wouldn't ever stop doing that! Something chocolate AND something that sparkles? That's a win/win!

New to this forum, can somebody post a picture of a Wink cz in lightest yellow ? any shape just so I can finally see the color.My Daughter wants to purchase one but is afraid of the color. Thanks so much and can't wait to see it .

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
How about a video instead? This compares a heat enhanced Imperial white Cartier to a light yellow old european cut (not an old mine like Wink says in the video).

martinedesigns25 said:
New to this forum, can somebody post a picture of a Wink cz in lightest yellow ? any shape just so I can finally see the color.My Daughter wants to purchase one but is afraid of the color. Thanks so much and can't wait to see it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my lightest Yellow elongated cushion.

The first pic was taken near the window in a sunny day.

The next is indoors indirect light.

Third pic was near window on a sunny day alongside an HSN Absolute Oval and a Wink Cartier. (Wink's stones blow the competition away)

I'd say, more often than not, it looks like the second pic. A beautiful warm soft yellow. I believe I read somewhere that certain cuts can concentrate the color more.

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
dirtygirlscout said:
Here is my lightest Yellow elongated cushion. The first pic was taken near the window in a sunny day. The bottom is indoors no direct light. Third pic was near window on a sunny day alongside an HSN Absolute Oval and a Wink Cartier. (Wink's stones blow the competition away)

Wow! I hate to be rude, but that HSN oval really reeks!

Thank you for your nice words!

Wink

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! Isn't that thing horrible! I yanked it from the band just to show the comparison, or rather that there IS NO comparison when it comes to your stones, Wink.

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
Hold head tightly, do not let it explode.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

pop

Whew. Not as big an explosion as I feared.

I have to be careful or my hats will not fit!

Wink

Some more just for fun. Wink's 6.5mm Cartier cut I got this past weekend. Beautiful, but returned. I found that while I like rectangular stones, squares just aren't my cup of tea.

Caught the reflection of the trees in one of the chunky facets

Catching the red of my cell phone cover

More chunky facets!