More Changes - Important announcement about bids

stacyf

Connoisseur
Re: More Changes - Important announcement about bi

Yey, Wink!

I was wondering -- do you think you'll be able to list available Richard Homer gems on your site any time soon? That way I could just look and see if he has a red spinel and I could stop bugging you about it! haha!

Seriously -- I think it would be great if that could be done at some point. The more people who see his stones, the more people want them! And being able to buy the stone and have an amazing custom setting done through the same shop is amazing!

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

Far be it for me to correct my superior, but it is Winfield's Signature Line.

And what Wink said was the God's honest truth. I have had only one client walk away after they were told there is a fee for the cad and report. By the time a Product Development Report is submitted to the client for his/her review, no less than four people have spent time consulting on the project, and some times it can be up to seven professionals all consulting to orchestrate the symphony of ideas, desires, visions and materials that becomes a Winfield's Signature Line piece.

Last edited by a moderator:

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel

DA??? Do you think Wink will have a Winfield's Signature solitaire line???? You know .... some solitaire settings in his line.... I would sooo be on board for one... and I'm sure some of the other ladies would like some solitaires as well... I was just wondering.... Hope you can help me out Doll and have some info for me!

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

The signature line are pieces the new bench creates, whether they be pieces inspired by our WSE series that our old bench used to make, or custom pieces that are made, etc. If you have an idea for a solitaire that you would like created, please let me know. We'll do a custom define for you.

To join in for a sec here, we have never ever done cad work for free.. Ever.. We do give a 'rough' estimate before the cad fee is charged, but cad work takes time, in some cases a lot of time.. So we have to charge for it..

Wink

The Imperial Diamond

Thanks Steve. I appreciate your constant support about these types of issues. It costs so much money to do these things and it is rarely understood. (Sometimes even by us!)

Wink

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel

Surethings DA... I'll be brainstorming... I'll make sure I know for sure what I'm wanting before bothering any of you guys with it....

And yes Wink and Steve.... both of you have very strenuous jobs and I just hope that everyone will understand everything you have to tell us and do, when it comes to making our dream pieces come to life... it's a very taxing and time consuming job you both have.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

The cost of doing the CADs and Product Development Reports is now $115.00. This is due to the increased costs incurred by our bench, and has been passed along to us. The good news is that instead of getting a $75 credit, you'll now get the $115 credited towards the project when you move forward.

I have been put back on track during a recent staff meeting, and as a reminder to everyone I will need to get your full names, address, and phone number when you send payment via paypal to [email protected] for a CAD/PDR. We have to have that information to start the client's file.

Wink

The Imperial Diamond

You were never off track dear, just listing a little to the side...

Wink

This thread was started 3.5 years ago so the info in it might not be accurate anymore. I would email them or start a new thread.
They respond quickly!