Moissaniterus

I can't speak highly enough about my first ebay transaction. The 10mm FB OEC was at least a true J no moodiness and well cut. It was the same GIA color as my 5mm Amora moissanite studs, but it was clearer with better facet reflection. The new generation of FB material is truly amazing. It was 45% cheaper than Schubachs, and I still got the hand picked experience. I love the board jewelers on here, but sometimes things do come down to price. The stone has been confirmed by Amcor and is currently there getting a home.

Jayhawk said:
I can't speak highly enough about my first ebay transaction. The 10mm FB OEC was at least a true J no moodiness and well cut. It was the same GIA color as my 5mm Amora moissanite studs, but it was clearer with better facet reflection. The new generation of FB material is truly amazing. It was 45% cheaper than Schubachs, and I still got the hand picked experience. I love the board jewelers on here, but sometimes things do come down to price. The stone has been confirmed by Amcor and is currently there getting a home.

How wonderful!... Please post pictures when your ring is done... Amcor is amazing to work with!!... I have used them several times..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is quite a savings! The money saved on the moissanite is money that can be spent on the setting. Hope you'll post pics when you get your finished ring. Thanks for sharing your 'great find'. I will definitely keep that ebay seller on file.