Mike and MrsMike!!!!!!!

MrsMike_C

The Florentine Diamond
Thank you!
We're so excited. It seems like such a long time to wait, but it will be a fun Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

elf925

The Pink Orchid
MrsMike_C said:
Thank you!
We're so excited. It seems like such a long time to wait, but it will be a fun Christmas.
It will be here before you know it! Enjoy your pregnancy. I got so caught up in wanting the baby here that I forgot being pregnant was pretty darn amazing too

MrsMike_C

The Florentine Diamond
Really? That's funny. So far, I have been so sick that I'm not enjoying anything. I'm just trying to get through the day, but I'm hoping it will ease soon and I can start being excited and happy.

For most pregnant women, it's gets a lot better at around 13-14 weeks and then you can do the whole 'glowing' pregnant woman thing. Fingers crossed its gets a lot better for you in a few weeks. I found eating lots of little meals and snacks during the day really helped with nausea, are you doing that already?

MrsMike_C

The Florentine Diamond
Thanks. I am doing that, yes, and it does help. I think I just have it very severely. Everyone says that means I'll have a girl. Hehe!

elf925

The Pink Orchid
Oh no! Poor Mr.Mike! Better start saving for an increased sparklie budget now

And I agree! It does get better! I was really sick with my first for the first trimester. All I could do was water and a tablespoon of peanut butter every other hour! It sure is worth it though

MrsMike_C

The Florentine Diamond
LOL! You're right, if it's a girl I really better start saving. I'm sorry you were so sick, but very glad to know it's worth it. I'm sure it will be, I just need to focus on the future.

borismom

The Imperial Diamond
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I loved being pregnant, even though I was as sick as I could be on my first trimester with my first pregnancy. What helped me were saltines.... I carried packets of saltine crackers in my purse to snack on during the day, and had some by my bed for when I woke up in the morning.

Tums were my best friend towards the end!

MrsMike_C

The Florentine Diamond
Thanks, Borismom. I am just at the end of my first trimester, so I'm hoping relief comes soon and I can focus on enjoying being pregnant. The saltines have been good for me too.

Congratulations and what a wonderful gift for the whole family - a brand new baby!

My middle son is a Christmas baby (Dec 24) but our older boy sure was miffed at having to postpone opening his gifts until the 26th when I was released from hospital and the fact that his new baby brother had a special present for him did not make him any happier LOL!

MrsMike_C

The Florentine Diamond
Oh that's too funny! I hope mine comes as early as possible. Christmas is already a crazy time for us with the websites. But December 24th would be really fun. You must love that.

MrsMike_C said:
Oh that's too funny! I hope mine comes as early as possible. Christmas is already a crazy time for us with the websites. But December 24th would be really fun. You must love that.
Oh goodness yes, you must get sooo busy around that time (hopefully I can make it a little busier for you
.) When our son was younger we had to have his birthday parties no later than mid-December to avoid everyone rolling Christmas and his birthday into one!

Cricketgrrl

BTD Crown Jewel
Woweeee! I've been away and just catching up, here! Many happy congrats to you and Mike! This is super-exciting and I think the wee one will out sparkle everything for you.