Madison ring hand shots?

I took a few last yr for Wink!

They're not great as far as IRL perspective goes but they may show you a bit of what you're looking for? I wear a size 7 and I believe this was an 8 mm Wink cushion in a Continuum silver Madison, also a size 7. Please excuse the reflection of my like green iPhone case in the stone and huge pics!

Not a hand shot but this setting is just so delicious ...

Hope this helps you out some

Last edited by a moderator:
You're very welcome! It is also *extremely* comfortable to wear ... just feels like a dream on the finger. The way the bottom of the head is flatter and the curve of the shoulders flow out, it just made it feel like it's not even on, but then you look down and it's a fabulous show of sparkle
Good luck on whatever you decide!

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
luckyb said:
I took a few last yr for Wink!

They're not great as far as IRL perspective goes but they may show you a bit of what you're looking for? I wear a size 7 and I believe this was an 8 mm Wink cushion in a Continuum silver Madison, also a size 7. Please excuse the reflection of my like green iPhone case in the stone and huge pics!

Your setting is indeed delicious!

Not a hand shot but this setting is just so delicious ...

Hope this helps you out some
I see that you, like I, are capable of communicating in the gustatory mode.

I was at a training once when the trainer commented that all communication was in the visual, auditory or kinesthetic (feelings) modes. I told him that he had left out a very important mode, one that he had indeed been using during his presentation.

When he asked what that could be I told him that his calling a ring belonging to one of the ladies in the class absolutely scrumptious clearly was of the gustatory mode.

Since both he and I are somewhat over weight and often use gustatory references in our language we agreed that there is at least one additional mode of communication and probably some more sub sets as well.

Wink